Saturday, September 13, 2008

An instrument of Peace...

Lord, please make me an instrument of Your Peace...always.

How is it than one day, I can be so bothered and the next filled with His Peace?
I'm sure it must be in my own flaws of personality and not totally following His Will that I find myself outside of His Peace instead of in it. Or it may be I am not fully aware of His presence even in my unsettling ways.

Lord, I ask that you help me with these imperfections in my life, that I may always be a comfortable safe-haven for You to rest Your weary head for all the sacrileges that You are offended by on a daily basis.

Make me a Sacred Tabernacle for Your Holy Spirit to rest in, not for my own desires but to give You rest in an ungrateful world. Thank you Jesus, for all you give and all that You take away, for I know that everything You do is only in our best interest! Jesus, Mary, I love you save souls!

The Right Words

Lord, give me the right words to say,
To broken hearts that come my way
To those that have been hurt before
That I not hurt them anymore

To those whose hearts have hardened up
To those who won't hold out their cup
That Lord, You long to overflow
With Love and Mercy
Lord let me know

That I might have the words to say
That I might plant a seed today
That glory would be given to You
In all I say and all I do

Lord, give me the right words to say
More hearts are breaking everyday
They're out there crying in the night
I long to help them see the light

But, fragile are those souls and weak
So this is why Your words I seek
And pray Thee give me words to say
That I, not one soul turn away.

Author Unknown

No comments: