Sunday, September 7, 2008

An Early Advent...





I'm not sure but almost every year around this time, I start anticipating the Christmas Season. Maybe it's the extreme heat this time of year in Southern California or maybe it's just my love of this season when it seems to be heaven on earth! But as I was sitting in Mass this morning, I realized it's much more than that, it's also my love for the Christ Child.

I admire so much that our wonderful Lord chose to come as a little child, the most humble way a God could come to His people! But still in His smallness He glowed with wisdom and love for His Mother and His Children! Yes even as a babe, He had Children, all of us! The mystery of Christmas has always attracted me, I love the beauty of the season. I just wish everyone would focus on Christ and not so much on the secular part of the season. Evne the trees die to themselves in the winter so that may be made new again during the Easter season.
Coincidence? I think not! Nothing in this world is a coincidence! Just remember that!
I love you sweet Jesus, in the infinite smallness and greatness of the Eucharist, Your Precious Blood, Your Sacred Heart, Your Birth, Your Death, Your Ressurection,Your Mercy, and Your Will.
Thank you for coming into my heart and dwelling there as a safe tabernacle. Never let me offend You and Never let me lose You!

Help us to love You more!
Christ the Eucharist, have mercy on us.
Christ the Precious Blood, have mercy on us.
Christ the Child, hear us , Christ graciously hear us!
Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.
Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, pray for us.
Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for us.
Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us.
Our Lady of Sorrows, pray for us.
St. Francis, pray for us.
St. Jerome, pray for us.
St. Augustine, pray for us.
St. Rita, pray for us.
St. Therese, pray for us.
St. Teresa, pray for us.
St. Pio, pray for us.
St. Jude, pray for us.
St. Michael, pray for us.
St. Mary Magdelane, pray for us.
St. Maria Goretti, pray for us.
St. John Bosco, pray for us.
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, pray for us.

No comments: