Friday, July 25, 2008

His Divine Love~

Nothing is sweeter than His silence.
Burning so sweetly without consuming
Victim and offering are united.
The pain is felt with a sweet joy ~
a sort of rapture only heaven can employ.
This joyful pain within my soul
where thorns, honey and God take control.
How sweet to sit and watch the master
create His craft ~
He stays beside me with infatuation
No Lord, it is I who should be so flattered.
You created gold out of a vessel tattered
with sin and scorn and all sort of rubbish.
Then He said, " Shh, be docile to my workings..."
"you are merely the Master's instrument...a tool...for the harvest."
Jesus I beg ...make me the most humble tool
the one that no one sees.
The kind of tool no one knows they need.
"But you already are..." He said,
"a tool so humble no one will know it was here until far after it crumbles .."
"then it will make the world anew, looking on from heaven in a pew."
Thank you Jesus, Thank you!
Not for making me a tool ~but for keeping me in heaven and humble in a pew!

Inspired by God and written by His tool.

Jesus, I love you so much it hurts, You loved us so much you died.
Help me to die to myself to repay my debt of love.
Jesus, I love you....but help me to love you more!

Praised be God in all and for all in all the tabernacles of the world even unto the end of time!

No comments: