Thursday, September 18, 2008

Love is such a little word...




Thank You Jesus for all You give
My words are not enough for the
power of Your Spirit!
My heart continues to throb and burn for love of You!
What can I do Lord?
I am powerless to resist it!
I am in love with my Creator
My ever-present teacher!

To You I owe all things!
I give You my will, my love and my life!
Do with it what You will!
Take my nothingness and I trust You will make it worthy in Your eyes!
I feel the need to let You rest in my heart always
so that I may help relieve Your burden of suffering.
I know I cannot do much Lord, but I hope my love for you is but a small drop of consolation if even for a second it would take away the pain You feel over the ingratitude and blasphemies thrown at You throughout the world.
Help my little light to shine and light the wick of others, an instrument in Your hands.
Never let me leave You Lord, only You know how weak I am!
Praised be God in all the tabernacles of the world, even until the end of time!

Love,

the little heart

No comments: