Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Adore Him!






My heart sings praises to my Lord!
For We have been saved by His cross!
We should not be sad or gloomy for we have been saved by His Cross!
Our crosses are but splinters in the wind compared to the cross of salvation!
All pain and suffering is transitory
Our Lord is changeless, He is the Rock and true North of our souls
So what else should matter?
Hunger? Thirst? Pain? Lonliness? No Never!
If only we would learn to rest in our Lord's arms as we should
He could truly take care of us as He sees fit!
For we are always like a dear stuck in a trap struggling to get out
and our Lord only asks for us to "Be still and know that I am God"!
It is only in this stillness and trust that He can truly work in our lives!
So what should we fear? Ask Him daily to rest in your heart and that He make it a sactuary worthy of His head to lay.
Oh if only others knew the peace and greatness of our Lord! There would be no hate in this world!
I wish to please Him as a Bride wishes to please her husband or a daughter her father! But even more so! I wish to please Him and do His will as if I were the only soul on earth and His will depended on me alone! For I know that this is how He looks at every single soul on earth!
He loves us as if we were His only creation! Wow! How awesome and what responsibility! For this is truly the meaning of life! It is only to please our Lord and do His will!
For nothing else matters! It cannot get much simpler than this and perhaps this is why no one has been able to answer this timeless question! We are only here to do the work of the Lord and do His will before we are permitted to come home to Him in heaven!
For only he knows how my days are numbered and when the great day of my homecoming will be! How I look forward to this day and pray that I will see His Holy face!
His heart magnificent beyond all others and love and mercy flowing through eternity!
Thank you Jesus for my peace of heart! I pray that you grant this to all your people and that sinners may come to know this through Your love and mercy!
Bless our world Jesus, and ask the Father to have mercy on us all by sending us His Holy Spirit! For only this, will save us from damnation!

Protect your little ones, Lord.
Bless your sick ones
Comfort your dying ones,
Console your mourning ones
and give peace to your lonely ones.
Help us all to be Your hands and Your heart in our daily lives!
I adore You dear Jesus, but help me to live this!

3 comments:

Ed Sousa said...

Thank you Erin for posting this.
Let us all Adore him.
I wish you could see the Holy Hour ( Adoration)in Medjugorje.
You would beleive how beautiful it is.

Glenda said...

Beautiful!

Rosemarie said...

Thanks for the beautiful post, Erin. Your comments remind me of St. Paul's words: "What can separate us from the love of Christ? ...danger, persecution, hunger, nakedness or the sword? No, nothing can separate us from the love of Christ."
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever!
May he be praised for remaining with us in the Most Blessed Sacrament!
Peace be with you!