Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Communication between the head and the heart...






After being inflamed with love for our Lord and enjoying my prayer life and Eucharistic life, the lights finally came on and someone is home! The problem is explaining it to my head, my heart is all for it, however, my head keeps having its reservations as I'm sure all vocations do. Ofcourse my first vocation is to be a good and (Hopefully) holy wife, but I feel I can do more through my prayers since my stamina and body don't always agree with how I should be spending my time helping others!?! Just slightly Bothersome!

I will continue to look into this and pray about it, but I also ask for your prayers as I open the door to the Secular Carmelites, I only hope to do God's will and not my own so I may decrease and He may increase!

Our Lady of Mount Carmel, pray for us.
St. Joseph pray for us.
St. John of the Cross, pray for us.
St. Teresa of Avila, pray for us.
St. Therese, pray for us.

2 comments:

Ed Sousa said...

Saint Therese is one of my favorite saints.My dear Grandmother use to pray to her for me. St.Therese has a special place in my heart.

Rosemarie said...

I will be praying for you as you discern your vocation to the Secular Carmelites. I'll leave you with this quote of St. Therese in her final days: "I do not regret having given myself to Love."